Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dames Making Games (Or.... I don't have a computer anymore)

Earlier this summer I went to a few of the DMG/Jeuxly workshops at Bento Miso (@BentoMiso on twitter) in Toronto - and here are some sketches from one of the later weeks! It was a ton of fun, and the people were great. I hope I can manage to not move to a different city next time I get a chance to attend these workshops!

Now, to explain that last part up there. Earlier this week, my faithful computer (the Doctor) just up and died. It was very sudden. On the bright side, I will be getting my new computer soon(!) and be back up and running. I'm going to try and continue to post, but don't expect much more than sketches.

So yeah! Enjoy some old sketches while I get back on my computer-feet.

No comments: