Saturday, November 10, 2012

GIRLS!

You may have remembered me doing a post about the GIRLS: Fact or Fiction show! Well it's getting closer, and the books are up for preorder! I bought my copy already, and after this teaser posted by Light Grey Art Lab, I'm even more excited (and a little intimidated?).



For more information about the super-awesome book you can preorder, click the teaser above, or right here!

If you happen to be in or around Minnesota on December 7th (the day after my birthday!), then you should probably RSVP to the event and send me pictures!

I did another Jessica Rabbit for the show - and I'm just itching to share it! Unfortunately she doesn't lend herself to teaser images that well... so you'll just have to wait and see!

So many great artists are involved, so I want to shout out to my buddies in the show again! Check them out, they're all super and very talented!

Taryn Gee | Kyle Cahill | Frank Macchia | Jez Tuya | Cheyenne Curtis | Genevieve FT

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Oh gosh, I forgot to pre-order it. Better get on it, I can't wait to see it all. :D