Sunday, June 30, 2013

A feeble update

In an effort to give the book I'm making some exclusive material, I'm going to resort to only posting crops of many of the paintings I'm doing as of late.

These are two of them!


Also, some drawings I'll be doing won't be posted anywhere. You'll be able to see most, real time, through my livestreams, and after the release of my book, I may release a few limited run prints from it through an etsy store.

I just wanted to give a little bit of a update, as I've moved my blog towards being something for more finished pieces, and now I've let it fall by the wayside.

For more frequent updates, check out my tumblr (I post sketches there almost every day), or keep up with my facebook page or twitter.

Thanks for your understanding, and I'll try to be a little better about posting here!

Be on the lookout for an announcement about a book around CTN. I'll be launching it at that convention, so come find me!